Monday, September 22, 2008

Pissed the fuck off


God
I have so many reasons why I am pissed the fuck off I don't even want to mention them because even mentioning them pisses me off.
I hate the fact that I'm unable to do anything about it and if I try to it doesn't end up helping at all just making things worst.
But I try and be positive and act as though nothing is wrong when really it burns me up inside.
I hold it in, yes I know that's wrong, but who the hell do I talk too?
My Mom? No I've already tried that and she always says something negative or mixes her emotions into it, which doesn't really make it a piece of advice just an opinion
Friends? Yeah sure...they do help. But sometimes I feel as though I bug them with all my problems and I don't to bother them with that.
Valeria? Yeah I try to, always, but we always change topic or something because we always end up fighting for some reason. I wanna be able to talk things with her without having an interruption or not having confidence in each other. I think we should both have total confidence in each other but sometimes we don't, and that should change.

I really don't know what to do...I think I should just get a shrink...

No comments: