Monday, November 3, 2008

No use living in the past

Yes I've fucked up before
Who hasn't?
I know words aren't enough to heal the pain I caused you
But it pissed me off what you did, and you know well what you did
What you did wasn't to clear things up and not lie, it was out of pure revenge.
And yes I did used you, I'd be a fucking fool to deny that
But I guess we all learned something from it haven't we?
I mean I suppose you got back at me that day you told her the truth.

Now leave me alone
I live with the problems I have with people and rather not make them a big deal since it's in the past.
You're living your life and I'm living mine.
I want you to know I feel like a fucking dog for doing that for you, and I regret it.
But it's to late for that now, I would rather live knowing I've fucked up, rather than living in denial and blaming myself for everything.
If you would have talked to me better, maybe we would have worked things out
But since you talked to me all hostile, I retaliated.
So there you go

No comments: