Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ants


We all know that ants are the most annoying insects on the face of this planet (also including lice). Today I was playing football (also known as soccer) with my friends and then, all of a sudden, I feel the wrath of one of these little red motherfuckers bite my arm. I abruptly realized I might have step on an ant pile! I looked down and there was an orgy of tiny red dots on my shoes and pants.

I screamed and ran towards the bathroom, knowing what was needed to be done. I could hear the laughter of my friends as I ran into one of the stalls and quickly, but cautiously not wanting to be bitten once again by these foul minions of pain. Once I had my pants off I started to stomp on them, crushing their little tiny bodies in pulp >=]. I laughed in joy as I watched their tiny red bodies filled with life, withered into tiny balls.

Once I was done with my pants it was off to my shoes; I grabbed one and started to hit it on the floor, getting every single ant off of it. I did the same with the other shoe and once I was finished I felt relieved and went to Art class. Today was one hell of a day.

No comments: