Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mr.Brightside


I've realized that friends come and go. I try not to let my friends go but somehow or another they go away anyway. I don't know if it's something I do wrong, but it pisses me off. I guess I should stop trying because its useless fighting it. I kinda feel lonely sometimes, I really do. I know I have many friends and we keep in touch all the time, but if I don't talk to that one person I feel like my world is falling apart.

I know....it sounds like an obsession and I am starting to believe that. Can it be love? I want to believe it's love, but it's hard to love someone that doesn't talk to you and talks to other people and seems extremely happy, but, when you're around she seems uncomfortable and doesn't really talk much. That kinda makes me feel horrible because I remember once upon a time we used to talk a lot, hang out (in school mostly), talk on the phone, etc. Now we don't even say "Hello" anymore.

I just wish things would be the way they were before...

No comments: