Saturday, June 21, 2008

Interpreting

I started to wonder if a sad song is always negative.
It depends on the way you look at it really, I am always used to looking at it in a negative manner which makes me depressed. But listening it over and over again
I've realized that it doesn't always have to be negative, it could be sad and all but you can also interpret it as a positive thing.

Take for example, "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd.
It always make me think of what would have been if I didn't commit so many mistakes
But we learn from our mistakes, and make sure we never commit the same mistakes again
That's the way I can interpet a song =S

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ay querido jon, de alguna manera relacione tu interpretacion con la fantastica y bella foto que tienes (la que yo tome =D) haha enserio, fue algo raro :S