Thursday, June 5, 2008

IM A SHAAAAAARK!!!


FUCK depression!
I am tired of it. I always get god damn depressed and emo-like. I am going to try to be the most positive person EVER to live! Well today was okay, went to school and skated. I just love the feeling of getting on a board and forgetting everything and trying to nail tricks. I stopped playing guitar I don't really know why though =S. I guess I just needed a break from it and continue with my social life lol (I don't really have one though).

Today in school Mrs. Saavedra told me I needed to do better because out of the whole semester I only turned in one homework. That's pretty pathetic x_x, and I know I need to do better but BAH, its the FUCKING depression that always kicks in and screws it up. It all comes back to the depression u_u.

Just 6 more months till I can go back to the US. I am thinking of not doing the I.B and just being a fucking bum =D.

I love life ^^

No comments: