Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And another thing...

I'm sick of people being scared of me
I mean should I hide who I truely am because no one can accept me for it?
Fuck, I think I'm a pretty decent guy...
Yes we call commit mistakes, but thats part of being a human being
I've commited many, some that I would love to take back, but it's to late to live in the past and regret everything because all that does is torment you.
There are a few people out there who really know who I am, and some that are getting to know me.
For those of you who don't know me, well then if you ever have the chance come up and talk to me, don't be shy I don't bite.
Yes I may be a bit hostile and serious at times, but that's not all of me, If you ever get the chance to know me you'll find out that I'm much more than I appear to be.
So please,
Don't be scared.

Please tell me what you guys think...=S

No comments: