Thursday, October 30, 2008

A topic we can all relate to...



Well I was observing people and their relationships
I came to the conclusion that love is very very difficult
There are many ways people express their love for another person
and I guess that's what makes every (or almost every) relationship so special because not everyone shows it the same way.
Of course, every relationship has its up and downs but if you really really love the person I guess they would both try and work things out and not fight, but love =]
Yeah yeah yeah, I know you could be thinking "Jon you're such a fucking homo for writing all this pussy ass shit on your blog omg wtf"
But I don't really care because one day or another love with come your way (if it already hasn't) and then you will be saying "True dat Jon, I feel ya"
Well the point of this blog was to let people know that, yeah relationships can be difficult at times but try not to fight and be happy =]
Well yeeeeeeeah, that's about it...
Peace and Love bitches <3

1 comment:

Andrea said...

haha bastante sincero tu post. Y tienes razon, todos son distintos y eso los hace especial ( en su debido momento).

*Noto que ultimamente estas algo inspirado, porque sera...??