Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bad luck & Rumors

Well I really hate when stupid rumors start to spread around about me
I normally don't do anything and hang around by myself and when I suddenly hang out with someone that so happens to be a girl I am "going out with her".
People just don't know what to talk about anymore, and I'm sick of it
I'll just stop hanging around EVERYONE so no one can't start rumors about me.

Apart from that, today was one of my bad days
I stepped on shit
My shoe flew to a electrical fence and I had to go around school without one shoe
My mum went to school and talked to the teachers about my situation in school and how bad im doing.
I guess things can't get any worst...
Only good thing that happened today is getting home, getting my internet back, and talking to someone I haven't talked to in a while...which really were only 2 days lol.

No comments: